Info: email@example.com or (+372) 50 18 426
RESTORERS’ DAY takes place every year on the first Sundays of May and October at Tagadi village in Saku parish. Thus, on May 3rd and October 4th in 2020.
This event is for people who are interested in the Estonian vintage technology history and engage in restoration of such vintage technology or can help restorers in their work and hobby. Much more important than buying and selling is ensuring of movement of information within the vintage technology field.
THE RESTORERS DAY is primarily a club event of the Estonian Vintage Motorcycle Club “Unic-Moto” where the way of thinking characteristic to a consumer society does not apply.
Rules of visiting the Restorers Day, trading, and registering as a trader
- To participate in the Restorers Day as a trader, a person must sign up beforehand. Registration starts at the beginning of the month preceding the event date.
- Trading can take place only with vintage technology and items related to vintage technology. Vehicles over 25 years old and their details are considered vintage technology; related items are considered vintage items and antiquities. Trading of any other items is not allowed.
- Trading with cut-and-thrust weapons and firearms, explosives or parts of such, also all possible items resembling weapons and explosives (replicas) is strictly forbidden. The ban on sales applies regardless whether the above devices are deactivated or not and despite of a possible existence of valid marketing authorisation permits.
- The traders shall present the goods meant for sales for inspection to the organisers of the Restorers Day upon such request. Names of all traders shall be made available to the buyers.
- A trader not following the trading rules of the Restorers Day shall loose the right to sell and must free the sales area given to him/her. In such a case, the fee paid for the sales area shall not be returned.
- The traders who trade with vintage technology and items related to vintage technology are registered during the period of 01.04-10.04 and 01.09-10.09.
- The areas from 400 till 445 are available for reservation from 01.04 and 01.09 only for trading with vintage technology.
- For reserving a sales area, the trader shall choose the desired area from the plan and send an application together with a filled form from here. Before making the reservation, please check the availability of the desired area from the booking table. Information and help about reservation is available by calling +372 50 18 426.
- If the required sales area is available and the product profile of the seller is suitable, the area shall be pre-reserved to the applicant and the trader shall be informed via contact details on the form.A respective note shall be made also in the reservations table.
- Pre-reservation is valid for three days during which the area reservation fee must be paid.
- Participation in the Restorers Day shall be deemed registered when the applicant has filled the form correctly and receives a confirmation of a sales area reservation, that is followed by paying the trading booth fee to Unic-Moto bank account. A respective note shall be made also in the reservations table.
- For regular customers, an accustomed sales area shall be pre-reserved automatically and pre-reservation is cancelled in case the respective trader makes such a request or the sales area fee has not been paid by the 10th (tenth) date of the month preceding the Restorers Day.
- Trading booth fee is €20 (3×6m), €30 (4x10m) and €25 (4×8; 3×8; 3×7; 4×6 meters). Upon choosing an area, a trader must consider the size of sold products as well as the transportation pallet. Exceeding the borders of the area is forbidden.
- Name of the participation fee payer shall be made available in the list of traders. A bank transfer shall be considered a confirmation of being familiar with the “Restorers Day Rules”.
- Registration as a trader or payment of the participation fee on spot is not possible (unless agreed otherwise with the organiser in prior).
- The trading area is open for loading products from Saturday evening 21:00-24:00 o’clock and Sunday morning 06:00-09:00 o’clock. During these hours, the main gate is open. The Restorers Day ends on Sunday at 14:00 o’clock.
- The Rules of the Restorers Day shall be supplemented and amended as necessary; information on changes shall be made available via homepage unic-moto.ee or on spot by the organiser via a megaphone.
- Entrance to the fair is 2€ and free for children under 16 years of age. Entrance for the Unic-Moto members is free of charge.
Bank detailsAccount holder: EVMK UNIC-MOTO
SWEDBANK AS (Liivalaia 8, Tallinn, Estonia)
IBAN/Account No: EE512200221011926253